Ingest and query time series data with Redis
RedisTimeSeries is a Redis module that adds a time series data structure to Redis.
- High volume inserts, low latency reads
- Query by start time and end-time
- Aggregated queries (min, max, avg, sum, range, count, first, last, STD.P, STD.S, Var.P, Var.S, twa) for any time bucket
- Configurable maximum retention period
- Downsampling / compaction for automatically updated aggregated timeseries
- Secondary indexing for time series entries. Each time series has labels (field value pairs) which will allows to query by labels
See the clients page for the full list.
Using with other metrics tools
In the RedisTimeSeries organization you can find projects that help you integrate RedisTimeSeries with other tools, including:
- Prometheus - read/write adapter to use RedisTimeSeries as backend db.
- Grafana 7.1+ - using the Redis Data Source.
- StatsD, Graphite exports using graphite protocol.
A time series is a linked list of memory chunks. Each chunk has a predefined size of samples. Each sample is a 128-bit tuple: 64 bits for the timestamp and 64 bits for the value.
Got questions? Feel free to ask at the RedisTimeSeries mailing list.
Redis Source Available License Agreement. See LICENSE