In the past Redis accepted donations from the following companies:
- Linode 15 January 2010, provided Virtual Machines for Redis testing in a virtualized environment.
- Slicehost 14 January 2010, provided Virtual Machines for Redis testing in a virtualized environment.
- Citrusbyte 18 Dec 2009, part of Virtual Memory. Citrusbyte is also the company developing the Redis-rb bindings for Redis and this very web site.
- Hitmeister 15 Dec 2009, part of Redis Cluster.
- Engine Yard 13 Dec 2009, for blocking POP (BLPOP) and part of the Virtual Memory implementation.
Also thanks to the following people or organizations that donated to the Project:
redis.io domain is kindly donated to the project by I Want My