This command performs a full reset of the connection's server-side context, mimicking the effect of disconnecting and reconnecting again.
When the command is called from a regular client connection, it does the following:
- Discards the current MULTI transaction block, if one exists.
- Unwatches all keys
WATCHed by the connection.
- Disables CLIENT TRACKING, if in use.
- Sets the connection to READONLY mode.
- Cancels the connection's
ASKINGmode, if previously set.
- Sets CLIENT REPLY to
- Sets the protocol version to RESP2.
SELECTs database 0.
- Exits MONITOR mode, when applicable.
- Aborts Pub/Sub's subscription state (SUBSCRIBE and PSUBSCRIBE), when appropriate.
- Deauthenticates the connection, requiring a call AUTH to reauthenticate when authentication is enabled.
Simple string reply: always 'RESET'.